I have had many people been asking me lately what I have planned for Success Circuit. I believe it is now time to share a little bit of this with you. Hold on tight, this is going to be a long ride!!
The big secret is no longer a secret! We are currently in the planning stages of this, so all I can tell you at the current time is that there is going to be a contest. I am trying to get many sponsors, so if you have anything at all to offer then contact me! The more people that sponsor, the more people that will participate. Remember, all sponsors will get a link but the quicker you are in contacting me, the higher you will be on the list and that means there is a higher chance of more visitors than people lower on the list.
Please let us know, by commenting, how you would like to contest to run. One idea is to run a points system where you get posting comments, posts to your own blog, guest posts, subscribing to rss or twitter. Another, simpler, idea is to run contests such as the ones mentioned but rather than use points, run them seperatly and have many winners. The second idea is currently my favourite, what do you think?
Also we need a name for it!
You have probably noticed some of this by now. The best example so far is the slideshow on the front page which I think really makes the website look better, what do you think? I must say right now, all credit for the slideshow must go to Shannon Lilly as all I did was incoperate his slideshow into this theme. Another update we have made this week is the comments now have gravatars which seem to make the comments a little less boring, as they should never be boring! I have many more little updates planned, so if there is any downtime because of errors then don’t worry, it will always be back. If you have any ideas for how I could improve this blog, tell me!
How Can I Help?
Here is a quick list of ways you can help Success Circuit to grow.
- Subscribe to our RSS feed (you can even use FireFox to do this!) If you use email, you get a free ebook.
- Twitter about Success Circuit! A good way would be to follow me and re-tweet some of my tweets.
- Comment on any post. Sure I would love you to be a loyal commenter but you probably do not have the time, so I appreciate any comment you give.
- Sponsor a prize to the contest, to do this you will need to contact me.
- Write a guest post, this is another thing you will need to contact me about.
- Get reviewed! If you contact me I can review you, it costs $30 per review but I have been known to write them for free.
So thats about it for today. Please do not forget to sponsor a prize! Anything is accepted: a tiny bit of money, a phone call, website theme; we are accepting anything!Another thing you could help with is guest posting, subscribing and commenting. Please do not forget! Also, if you have a blog or website, tell me about it. I might like it so much that you get a free review (worth $30).