Today I would like to show you some tips from Jeremy J Ulmer about cold calling. Please share your opinions. Some people believe in this and some are strongly opposed to it, now it is time to tell everybody why you feel that way.
I hope you like it!
- Most people do not enjoy cold calling, but they need to realize it has to be done. It really is a mind-set. You have to set time daily to call, and make it part of your daily behavior/activities.
- Not everyone will be a fit and that is ok! If they say “No” or “No Thanks!” that is totally fine. You are simply finding out who might be a fit or not. There will be less pressure on you if you keep that mind-set.
- Celebrate the little sales. When you land a meeting or secure a conference call appointment, celebrate it on your own or with your team.
- Get creative on the call and be yourself.
- Recommend you attempt some calls prior to 8AM local time and after 5:00PM local time. Try some on Sat and Sun as well if needed!
Go to Sales Coaches Cold Calling Tips for another 5 strong tips.